CRC Errors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by palepups, Mar 10, 2007.

  1. palepups

    palepups

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Dear Experts

    I am new to networking.

    In our CISCO 2811 router serrial interface ports connected to remoted locations through leased lines are giving CRC Errors frequently. Even
    I have cleared counter, the CRC Errors are appearing recursively.

    What may be problem for araising CRC Errors frequently ???

    What I can do to overcome this problem ??

    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    PS Prasad
    palepups, Mar 10, 2007