    Can anyone States-side tell me if the names in the Microsoft Press books for
    test questions real? Is anyone in the US actually called Rooslan or Foley or
    Laherty? I think theyre made up but I could be wrong. Merci mes amis.
    GoodNightJones, May 31, 2006

  2. GoodNightJones

    Consultant Guest

    yes, i actually work for foley, we sell widgets

    Consultant, May 31, 2006

  3. GoodNightJones

    Julia Guest

    LOL, I've never met anyone named Rooslan or Foley or Laherty ... and what the
    heck is contoso? :)

    Julia, Jun 10, 2006
  4. GoodNightJones

    MitchS Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > LOL, I've never met anyone named Rooslan or Foley or Laherty ... and what
    > the
    > heck is contoso? :)

    It's a domain name owned by Microsoft used specifically for training
    purposes. Redirects to the M$ site. And if you could buy the company name
    from them you would be able to hire 1,000's of MCSE's with experience
    troubleshooting YOUR networks. How kewl would that be?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 12, 2006