Crazy Gordon Brown's psychosis trickling down?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Feb 25, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Feb 25, 2010

  2. RichA

    Guest

    On Feb 24, 8:21 pm, RichA <> wrote:
    > England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
    > countries in the way it treats people these days.

    BEGINNING to? How long has it been that Britain has had the highest
    ratio of police spy cameras on the streets per citizen of all
    countries? How long has Britain been #1 in traffic-ticket camera
    usage? How long has it been since Britain began banishing people -
    without even arrests - from whole neighborhoods under "antisocial
    behavior orders?"
    Britain's been the Gilded Alcatraz since Tony Blair's first day as
    Prime Minister. Soon, Amnesty International will have to rank it as a
    "semifree" or "unfree" nation.

    http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!
    , Feb 25, 2010

  3. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
    >countries in the way it treats people these days.

    Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
    officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

    Like the US does?

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Feb 25, 2010
  4. RichA

    Bill T. Guest

    On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    >RichA <> wrote:
    >>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
    >>countries in the way it treats people these days.

    >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
    >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?
    >
    >Like the US does?

    We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
    up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
    throughout the world and the history of the world.

    In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
    Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are playing
    judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;
    even in states where the death-penalty has been outlawed. For anyone on the
    police force to shoot anyone and kill them in a state where the
    death-penalty exists, that police officer deserves no less for committing a
    crime against the Constitution of the USA. In states without the
    death-penalty then every police officer that shoots and kills someone
    should be given life-imprisonment without the possibility of parole. Every
    last police official in the USA is in violation of the USA's constitution,
    the agreement that we all live under whereby every last citizen is given
    the right to a court trial consisting of a jury of their peers. Rather than
    citizens arming themselves to defend themselves, as is their right under
    the USA's Constitution with no need of any permit or permission from anyone
    else alive anywhere, they'd rather wait around dying from blood-loss for
    the police to arrive to save their sorry asses. A nice case of Darwinism at
    its finest. They're less than pathetically hopeless, insecure, and stupid.
    Bill T., Feb 25, 2010
  5. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Feb 25, 1:35 am, Bill T. <> wrote:
    > On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    > >RichA  <> wrote:
    > >>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
    > >>countries in the way it treats people these days.

    > >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
    > >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

    > >Like the US does?

    > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
    > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
    > throughout the world and the history of the world.
    >
    > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
    > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are playing
    > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

    Grow up.
    RichA, Feb 25, 2010
  6. RichA

    Richard Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    On Feb 25, 1:35 am, Bill T. <> wrote:
    > On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    > >RichA <> wrote:
    > >>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
    > >>countries in the way it treats people these days.

    > >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
    > >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

    > >Like the US does?

    > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
    > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
    > throughout the world and the history of the world.
    >
    > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
    > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
    > playing
    > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

    Grow up.

    That's rich.
    Richard, Feb 27, 2010
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Feb 27, 3:54 am, "Richard" <> wrote:
    > "RichA" <> wrote in message

    > On Feb 25, 1:35 am, Bill T. <> wrote:

    > > >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
    > > >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

    > > >Like the US does?

    > > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
    > > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
    > > throughout the world and the history of the world.

    > > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
    > > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
    > > playing
    > > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

    > Grow up.
    >
    > That's rich.

    I just LOVE the "brave" anti-police liberals and libertarians, who you
    KNOW that, given a Dawinian situation, would see their scrawny asses
    blown away before any others. In other words libs, be careful what
    you pretend to wish for.
    RichA, Mar 1, 2010
  8. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Feb 27, 3:54 am, "Richard" <> wrote:
    >> "RichA" <> wrote in message

    >> > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
    >> > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
    >> > throughout the world and the history of the world.

    >> > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
    >> > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
    >> > playing
    >> > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

    >> Grow up.
    >>
    >> That's rich.

    >I just LOVE the "brave" anti-police liberals and libertarians, who you
    >KNOW that, given a Dawinian situation, would see their scrawny asses
    >blown away before any others.

    Fascists hate liberalism.

    --
    Ray Fischer