    It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
    reloaded to no avail
    dr greg

    dr greg, Jan 13, 2005

  2. dr greg wrote:
    > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
    > reverts to really large type?
    > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
    > reloaded to no avail
    > dr greg

    Sir, CBs are for radio voice communications, there are no pics. Ten
    four, good buddy?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005
  4. dr greg

    WormWood Guest

    "dr greg" <> wrote in message
    > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
    > reverts to really large type?
    > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
    > reloaded to no avail
    > dr greg

    I think it go crazy.

    WormWood, Jan 13, 2005
  5. dr greg

    Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "dr greg" <> wrote in message
    > > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics

    and
    > > reverts to really large type?
    > > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled

    and
    > > reloaded to no avail
    > > dr greg
    > >

    > I think it go crazy.

    , Jan 13, 2005
  6. dr greg

    Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "dr greg" <> wrote in message
    > > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics

    and
    > > reverts to really large type?
    > > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled

    and
    > > reloaded to no avail
    > > dr greg
    > >

    > I think it go crazy.

    I thought this was a help desk and part of some online
    community...silly me. None of you are fit to lick a comedian's
    arsehole, go back to your lonely masturbation.

    , Jan 13, 2005
  7. dr greg

    WormWood Guest

    <> wrote:

    > WormWood wrote:
    >> "dr greg" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics

    > and
    >> > reverts to really large type?
    >> > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled

    > and
    >> > reloaded to no avail
    >> > dr greg
    >> >

    >> I think it go crazy.

    > I thought

    You're not capable.

    **** off and die

    WormWood, Jan 13, 2005
  8. dr greg

    Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > WormWood wrote:

    pics
    > > and

    uninstalled
    > > and
    > >> >
    > >> I think it go crazy.

    > > I thought

    > You're not capable.

    dear me
    more evidence of the lack of social skills that are a prerequisite of
    the nerd, keep tuggin that dick

    > this was a help desk and part of some online
    > > community...silly me. None of you are fit to lick a comedian's
    > > arsehole, go back to your lonely masturbation.
    > >

    > **** off and die

    , Jan 14, 2005