    and it still keeps randomly shutting down. It's driving me so insane I
    might have to go back to IE. Any ideas??
    , Feb 3, 2006

  2. SteveG Guest

    wrote:
    > Over the last couple of days I've noticed that Firefox seems to crash
    > at random times. Today it's crashing every time I try and read my
    > Yahoo email. I updated to version 1.5.0.1 and that didn't solve it.
    > So I went back to 1.5 and that didn't work. Now I'm back up to 1.5.0.1
    > and it still keeps randomly shutting down. It's driving me so insane I
    > might have to go back to IE. Any ideas??

    Maybe it's Yahoo! not Firefox that has a problem?

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Wasn't yahoo. It seems it's a problem with the roboform adapter. i
    disabled that and haven't had a problem. except for the fact that i
    can't use roboform which sucks.
    , Feb 3, 2006
  4. Bob Guest

    What in the world is "roboform"? I don't like asking dumb questions, but
    that's one I've never heard of.

    Bob, Feb 4, 2006
  5. Guest

    Roboform is a password saver program. In order to run it on Firefox
    you need to not only down the main program, but also an adapter.
    , Feb 4, 2006
  6. gwtc Guest

    Bob wrote:

    > What in the world is "roboform"? I don't like asking dumb questions, but
    > that's one I've never heard of.
    > <> wrote in message

    [SNIP]

    Google or Yahoo or Dogpile for it. In otherwords, search for it.
    gwtc, Feb 5, 2006