crashing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by arthur f bisher, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?
    arthur f bisher, Jul 11, 2003

  2. arthur f bisher wrote:

    > my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

    Yes.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 11, 2003

  3. arthur f bisher

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help arthur f bisher said:

    > my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

    I had a car crash once, any idea how that happened?
    Brian H¹©, Jul 11, 2003
  4. arthur f bisher

    Miggsee Guest

    Aren't we helpful? ;)~

    Miggsee, Jul 11, 2003
  5. arthur f bisher

    Miggsee Guest

    I'm not flying with you, mi amigo! ;)~

    Miggsee, Jul 11, 2003
  6. arthur f bisher

    nygranny2001 Guest

    Does it have enough memory installed?
    nygranny2001
    nygranny2001, Jul 11, 2003
  7. arthur f bisher

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 11, 2003
  8. arthur f bisher

    Miggsee Guest

    "Boomer" <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> wrote in message
    > "nygranny2001" <> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
    > $:
    >
    > > Does it have enough memory installed?
    > > nygranny2001

    > Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

    Although the Senior moments are attacking! ;)~~

    Miggsee, Jul 11, 2003
  9. arthur f bisher

    gangle Guest

    I dunno, I can't remember.

    "nygranny2001" wrote
    gangle, Jul 11, 2003
  10. arthur f bisher

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as arthur f bisher continued:

    > my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

    Hide your car keys
    <groan>
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003
  11. arthur f bisher

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help arthur f bisher said:
    >
    >> my laptop is constantly crashing and ideas on how to fix that?

    > I had a car crash once, any idea how that happened?

    You were driving.
    QED.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003
  12. arthur f bisher

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > "nygranny2001" <> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
    > $:
    >
    >> Does it have enough memory installed?
    >> nygranny2001

    > Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

    So why is she wearing a fur coat and a rainhat, and a sarong ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003
  13. arthur f bisher

    Miggsee Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >
    > > "nygranny2001" <> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
    > > $:
    > >
    > >> Does it have enough memory installed?
    > >> nygranny2001

    > > Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

    > So why is she wearing a fur coat and a rainhat, and a sarong ?

    You' would know why if saw! :) Whoo Hoo!
    Miggsee, Jul 12, 2003
  14. arthur f bisher

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >>
    >>> "nygranny2001" <> wrote in news:EzAPa.50285
    >>> $:

    >>> Miggsee has plenty of memory installed. ;o)

    >> So why is she wearing a fur coat and a rainhat, and a sarong ?

    > You' would know why if saw! :) Whoo Hoo!

    But it's 120 degrees outside, you have left a puddle of what I assume is
    sweat on the floor and it hasn't rained under this rock for the last 400
    years. And why have you got a pineapple in your pocket ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003