    password. then it just freezes and i have to turn it off and on again.. so
    basicly i cant use my computer anymore.
    Any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2F2ZW1hbg==?=, Aug 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2F2ZW1hbg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Is this a new installation or one with a new problem. What did you install,
    programs or new hardware. Have you put in a new drive or usb drive. More
    information would be helpful.

    John Barnes, Aug 7, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2F2ZW1hbg==?=

    Konan Guest

    Caveman wrote:
    > Hi i have a problem when the computer starts up.
    > Everyting is fine until the windows screen comes up

    Perhaps you should give the 128 bit version a try he he he

    Seriously, download the latest 32 bit version of Ubuntu Linux, I
    guarantee you won't go back to Windows ever again.
    Konan, Aug 8, 2007
  4. Caveman:
    Considering the scarce information you are providing (OS, etc.) I would
    suggest pressing F8 during startup and selecting "Last Known Configuration".
    Other suggestion would be to boot into safe mode and undo whatever changes
    you made lately that could have caused the problem.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 8, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2F2ZW1hbg==?=

    Kristoff Guest

    > The PC maker, at the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo beginning Aug. 14
    > , will announce a plan to pre-load Novell's SUSE Linux Enterprise
    > Desktop 10 on one of its ThinkPad notebooks, sources familiar with
    > the two company's plans said.
    >
    > Lenovo, whose ThinkPads have long been a favorite of Linux users,
    > will become the first PC manufacturer in recent history to allow
    > individual customers to buy one of its notebooks, a ThinkPad T60p
    > mobile workstation model, with the operating system pre-installed,
    > the sources said.

    Open the window, I need some fresh air... :)
    Kristoff, Aug 8, 2007