    I click on [continue] but Mozilla (1.7.7) crash !!!
    Suggestions ????

    thank in advance !!!

    gooliver, Apr 25, 2005

  2. gooliver

    The One Guest

    "gooliver" <> wrote in message
    news:pH7be.83628$...
    > When I click on some link...
    >
    > ---
    > The information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted
    > connection and could easily be read by a third party.
    >
    > Are you sure you want to continue sending this information
    >
    > [continue] - [cancel]
    > ---
    >
    > I click on [continue] but Mozilla (1.7.7) crash !!!
    > Suggestions ????
    >
    > thank in advance !!!

    No suprise there IE is your best bet.

    The One, Apr 25, 2005

  3. gooliver

    Barney Guest

    "The One" <> had writtennews:426d6013$1_3@mk-nntp-
    1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

    > No suprise there IE is your best bet.

    How so? Are they improving MIE?

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, Apr 26, 2005
  4. gooliver

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Barney wrote:

    > "The One" <> had writtennews:426d6013$1_3@mk-nntp-
    > 1.news.uk.worldonline.com:
    >

    >>No suprise there IE is your best bet.
    >>

    > How so? Are they improving MIE?

    Please don't feed the trolls. Thanks.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 26, 2005
  5. gooliver

    Moz Champion Guest

    gooliver wrote:
    > When I click on some link...
    >
    > ---
    > The information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted
    > connection and could easily be read by a third party.
    >
    > Are you sure you want to continue sending this information
    >
    > [continue] - [cancel]
    > ---
    >
    > I click on [continue] but Mozilla (1.7.7) crash !!!
    > Suggestions ????
    >
    > thank in advance !!!

    can you provide a link where this occurs?

    Moz Champion, Apr 26, 2005
  6. gooliver

    gooliver Guest

    gooliver, Apr 27, 2005
  7. gooliver

    Moz Champion Guest

    gooliver wrote:

    >> can you provide a link where this occurs?

    > http://www.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/...dioselect=radioselect&trasmissione=32&temi=-1
    >

    > and others...

    Umm, it makes it rather difficult to assist when you snip posts.

    Yea, that's a url, what do you want me to do with it? Remember, the
    problem is familiar to you (it is your problem after all) but may not be
    familiar to anyone else. You likewise may have the time and energy to
    re-read each and every post just to discover what the heck a person is
    talking about, but I simply dont.

    Sure, I remember asking the question, but I simply dont remember what it
    was in response to! I dont have the time to re-read the thread again,
    you really expect me to read over a thousand threads per day? Or
    remember exactly which of a hundred or so ongoing problems yours is
    related to?

    Care to restate the problem?

    Moz Champion, Apr 27, 2005
  8. gooliver

    Moz Champion Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > gooliver wrote:
    >

    >>> can you provide a link where this occurs?

    >> http://www.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/...dioselect=radioselect&trasmissione=32&temi=-1
    >>

    >> and others...

    > Umm, it makes it rather difficult to assist when you snip posts.
    >
    > Yea, that's a url, what do you want me to do with it? Remember, the
    > problem is familiar to you (it is your problem after all) but may not be
    > familiar to anyone else. You likewise may have the time and energy to
    > re-read each and every post just to discover what the heck a person is
    > talking about, but I simply dont.
    >
    > Sure, I remember asking the question, but I simply dont remember what it
    > was in response to! I dont have the time to re-read the thread again,
    > you really expect me to read over a thousand threads per day? Or
    > remember exactly which of a hundred or so ongoing problems yours is
    > related to?
    >
    > Care to restate the problem?

    oh, and for what its worth, going to that site doesnt show any problems
    for me, doesnt crash, but then I dont know what your problem is becuase
    you snipped it out.

    Moz Champion, Apr 27, 2005
  9. gooliver

    gooliver Guest

    ooops... I've discovered the trouble!!

    The crash of Mozilla 1.7.7 is produced from my wrong setup
    of file-permissions in profile/.../cache directory...

    I've resolved this problem simply with deleting of mozilla-folder
    and restarting mozilla.

    gooliver, Apr 27, 2005
  10. gooliver

    Barney Guest

    Ed Mullen <> had writtennews:r5qdncChPYcix_PfRVn-
    :

    > Please don't feed the trolls. Thanks.

    Your right Ed. There is an alternative to bored children like him/her.

    Barney, Apr 30, 2005
  11. gooliver

    Barney Guest

    gooliver <> had writtennews:laLbe.86987
    $:

    > ooops... I've discovered the trouble!!
    >
    > The crash of Mozilla 1.7.7 is produced from my wrong setup
    > of file-permissions in profile/.../cache directory...
    >
    > I've resolved this problem simply with deleting of mozilla-folder
    > and restarting mozilla.

    Thanks for that. Sometimes posters don't bother explaining a remedy
    when others search for the solution. We all learn from it. (even oops!)

    Barney, Apr 30, 2005