crash different

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by catwalker63, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Nov 22, 2004

  2. catwalker63

    LnkWizard Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95A8AC684EBB1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136...
    > http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=041108FA-Mac
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > aka Pu$$y Feet
    > BS, MCP
    > MCNGP #43
    >
    > "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    Now that got my morning started out nicely. Thanks

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Nov 22, 2004

  3. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  4. catwalker63

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=041108FA-Mac
    >>

    > Oldie but goodie. Thanks, I can now face the day.
    >
    > JaR
    > Grinnin' Thug

    That one was new to me. Enjoyed it.

    Doom, Nov 22, 2004
  5. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=041108FA-Mac
    >>>

    >> Oldie but goodie. Thanks, I can now face the day.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Grinnin' Thug

    > That one was new to me. Enjoyed it.

    I think I watched it about 6 times in a row. "Macintosh killed my inner
    child." Too funny.

    catwalker63, Nov 23, 2004