Crash Course in Wireless In A Business Environment

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Reed, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. David Reed

    David Reed Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    I find myself in a need of a crash-course in wireless networking in a MS
    Windows Domain network

    Our topology is Windows 2000 Servers, with Windows 2000 Pro clients.
    Currently, everything we do is 10/100 wired network, but I have a small need
    to a wireless router (which I've already purchased, the Linksys wireless
    switch/router) for testing purposes.

    Can anyone offer me any suggestions regarding places to pick up knowledge,
    white papers, etc, that are quick, so I can get up to speed?

    Thanks,

    --
    David Reed
    Nework Administrator