    It's now 1.20am and I'm almost asleep.

    I can't seem to send it via this page may I send it to your personal email?

    , Dec 2, 2012

  2. Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > Im sorry I have no idea how to use this site.
    > If I'm getting it right I thank you sincerly for your response.
    > I want to send a screen shot of my Desktop so can understand the problem that is driving me nuts.Before I attentdto the other issues.
    > It's now 1.20am and I'm almost asleep.
    >
    > I can't seem to send it via this page may I send it to your personal email?

    You can take screen shots with PrintScreen, or,
    you can use this fancy Snipping Tool provided in
    Windows 7.

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/snipping-tool

    Once the picture you want, has been captured and stored
    in a file, you can post here.

    http://www.imageshack.us

    That's the site I use, when I wish to share screenshots with
    people. Here is an image, where I put three screenshots in
    one, along with some comment text. You don't need to do
    anything that fancy, and just upload the Snipping Tool
    file to Imageshack. Once the image is stored on ImageShack,
    you copy the URL from the bar at the top of the browser,
    and post the link here. Just like the ones I did as
    examples. Here are my links.

    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1456/macriumlinuxboot.gif

    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9074/u1110svr.gif

    There are other picture sharing sites, where you can do
    a similar thing. If Imageshack won't work, there's Picassa,
    or even using a SkyDrive, as alternative solutions.

    I don't have an account set up on ImageShack. I clear
    my browser cookie file before visiting ImageShack each
    time, so they think I'm a new user, and then I don't
    need to set up an account.

    You don't have to use that site. There are others.
    For example, Picasa is run by Google. Just post a
    link (URL) that points to the image you want us to
    see. And test that the URL actually works :)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photo_sharing_websites

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 2, 2012