    is anyone else getting really shitty performance at the moment?

    I've got a few torrents going, taking up about 5KB/s down and the same
    up, and even posting to Google Groups is slllooowwwwww....
    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006

  2. Kris Kirk

    XPD Guest

    "Kris Kirk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I know performance of our 'broadband' connections is dependent on the
    > number of people connecting at once, and that 7:45pm is peak time, but
    > is anyone else getting really shitty performance at the moment?
    >
    > I've got a few torrents going, taking up about 5KB/s down and the same
    > up, and even posting to Google Groups is slllooowwwwww....

    LOL
    Where you been for the past month or so ? :p
    Check out www.nzadsl.co.nz to see how many others are having that same issue
    ;)
    XPD, May 22, 2006

  3. Kris Kirk

    Kris Kirk Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > LOL
    > Where you been for the past month or so ? :p
    > Check out www.nzadsl.co.nz to see how many others are having that same issue
    > ;)

    Ugh, it's not usually this bad... I was going to check out the forums
    at www.nzadsl.co.nz, but it was taking so long I gave up :-/

    The last post I made via Google Groups took about 5 minutes from the
    time I hit the Post Message button to the confirmation message!
    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006