    reccomend to anyone not to use this site.

    Try http://www.mcsebraindumps.com/ this is a great site.
    I passed 70-216 frist time !!!!

    Simon Taylor, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Simon Taylor

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Shut up.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Simon Taylor

    Chris Guest

    Why tell him to shutup he is trying to help people you moron, it's people
    like you that are the problem with today's society!

    You should keep you abusive posts to yourself, what was the point in telling
    him to shutup?

    Tanks for the post Simon, i'll give that website a try.

    Cheers,

    Chris.

    Chris, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Simon Taylor

    Maestro Guest

    Chris,

    What exactly about condoning/promoting cheating do you
    consider as offering help? Contrary to what you said,
    it's people like Simon that are the problem for today's
    society. Ken and others like him are simply not afraid to
    take a stand against this kind of immoral/illegal activity.

    Maestro, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Simon Taylor

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hit it, Maestro!

    Thanks.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 30, 2003
  6. A sad indicator of "today's society" is when people do not even realize when
    they are cheating. I don't believe Simon or Chris even considered it wrong
    to "study" braindumps. If this statement is wrong for either gentleman, then
    they believe cheating is okay.

    Study hard everyone and be proud of your certifications you've earned. I'm
    currently studying for the MCSD.NET title (70-300) that I'll be taking this
    Saturday.

    Davin Mickelson
    MCP+SB, MCSD(VC6,VB6), MCAD, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 30, 2003
  7. Simon Taylor

    Chris Guest

    I'm sorry if i caused offence, i never knew these sites existed nor were
    illegal.

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > I have passed my exams and not "cheated" i used the official MS Press

    books,
    > i was not aware that these so called sites were cheating in some
    > way......from what i saw was someone offering advice and being attacked

    for
    > it, i do not condone cheating. But surely it is not cheating to use a web
    > resource to build knowledge? writing answers on ur arm is cheating, but

    the

    Chris, Jul 31, 2003
  8. Simon Taylor

    Chris Guest

    Thanks for enlightening me Maestro, i've been busy bein a SysAdmin to worry
    over the exsistance of such sites, hence my reaction when i saw the post, i
    just burried my head into the MS books........

    I always assumed these sites were just harmless help, but i never had time
    to investigate so thankyou.

    Chris.

    Chris, Jul 31, 2003
  9. Chris, I think what these guys are trying to say is that some places like
    braindumps are where people go after taking an exam and dumping their brain
    from every question they remember. That violates the agreement we all sign
    from MS that we agree NOT to divulge actual test questions and answers.
    Also braindump sites are known to have many wrong answers. If MS believes
    or knows that you divulged or used braindumps, then you can lose your certs
    from MS.

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  10. Chris, i agree with that.

    All others, try at least to read the MS Press Book (you will learn a much
    interesting stuff !!). You should need to unterstand what you are doing in
    exam and real life. Don't let the certifications reach the bottom or
    worthless.

    --
    Regards,

    Roger Wassner
    MCSE+I(NT4), MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP+I

    Roger Wassner, Aug 1, 2003
  11. > you can lose your certs
    > from MS.

    last sentence : right. and how to they control that ?

    Roger Wassner, Aug 1, 2003
  12. Simon Taylor

    Chris Guest

    Hi Diana,

    Thankyou for clearing it up for me :)

    Chris.

    Chris, Aug 1, 2003
  13. .... and now I'm an MCSD.NET.

    Davin Mickelson
    MCP+SB, MCSD(VC6,VB6), MCSD.NET, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 2, 2003
  14. congratulation and respect !

    --
    With kind regards
    Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

    Roger Wassner
    MCP, MCP+I, MCSE(NT4), MCSE+I, MCSA2000, MCSE2000

    Roger Wassner, Aug 3, 2003