    tim Guest

    Are the Cram Exam books good for the MCDST studying and
    exam help?
    tim, Aug 29, 2004

  2. tim

    rob Guest

    I found the 272 book to be good for the overall picture,
    however the MS Press books provided a better way to study
    for me. I have been working with all the material for a
    while and the MS Press books gave me a good refresher for
    it all.

    As far as the 271 book I have no read any of them. I
    found the Sybex Windows XP book to be a good source for
    passing both the 270 and 271 book.

    If you are looking for some type of study material that
    is close to a classroom environment I would recommend CBT
    Nuggets. They are present in a way that are easy to
    understand and with enought depth to provide you greater
    knowledge. If you couple the books and Nuggets with
    Virtual PC you get some hands on to better prepare you
    for the tests.

    Hope this helps

    rob, Aug 29, 2004

  3. tim

    Guest Guest

    The best cram book is by Exam Cram2 written by Philip
    Wiest... it's the best troubleshooting book I've ever
    read.

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004
  4. tim

    Guest Guest

    the examcram2 book by balter and wiest for 70-271 is
    outstanding.

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004