    Using firefox 3 when I type craiglist.org into the address bar and press
    enter, I get redirected to the city I was in. I am not registered with
    them.

    richard, Sep 6, 2010

  2. richard

    philo Guest

    On 09/06/2010 02:21 AM, richard wrote:
    > how the hell do you get to their home page once you've selected a city?
    > Using firefox 3 when I type craiglist.org into the address bar and press
    > enter, I get redirected to the city I was in. I am not registered with
    > them.

    <grin>

    Those damn cookies!

    On the upper left of the page...the big letters CRAIGSLIST

    just click on that on you will get to the page where all cities are listed

    or just go here

    http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

    philo, Sep 6, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 02:52:00 -0500, philo wrote:

    > On 09/06/2010 02:21 AM, richard wrote:
    >> how the hell do you get to their home page once you've selected a city?
    >> Using firefox 3 when I type craiglist.org into the address bar and press
    >> enter, I get redirected to the city I was in. I am not registered with
    >> them.

    > <grin>
    >
    > Those damn cookies!
    >
    > On the upper left of the page...the big letters CRAIGSLIST
    >
    > just click on that on you will get to the page where all cities are listed
    >

    > or just go here
    >

    > http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

    Forgot about those damn cookies.
    at least your way gets what I want thanks

    richard, Sep 6, 2010
  4. richard

    philo Guest

    On 09/06/2010 03:00 AM, richard wrote:
    > On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 02:52:00 -0500, philo wrote:
    >
    >> On 09/06/2010 02:21 AM, richard wrote:
    >>> how the hell do you get to their home page once you've selected a city?
    >>> Using firefox 3 when I type craiglist.org into the address bar and press
    >>> enter, I get redirected to the city I was in. I am not registered with
    >>> them.

    >> <grin>
    >>
    >> Those damn cookies!
    >>
    >> On the upper left of the page...the big letters CRAIGSLIST
    >>
    >> just click on that on you will get to the page where all cities are listed
    >>

    >> or just go here
    >>

    >> http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

    > Forgot about those damn cookies.
    > at least your way gets what I want thanks

    sure thing

    philo, Sep 6, 2010
  5. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:11:42 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 01:00:19 -0700, richard wrote:

    >>> <grin>
    >>>
    >>> Those damn cookies!
    >>>
    >>> On the upper left of the page...the big letters CRAIGSLIST
    >>>
    >>> just click on that on you will get to the page where all cities are
    >>> listed
    >>>

    >>> or just go here
    >>>

    >>> http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

    >> Forgot about those damn cookies.
    >> at least your way gets what I want thanks

    >Why do you want thanks?

    Maybe this way--at least your way gets what I want, and that is thanks

    joevan, Sep 6, 2010
  6. richard

    philo Guest

    On 09/06/2010 08:40 AM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 9/6/2010 3:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:

    >>> Forgot about those damn cookies.
    >>> at least your way gets what I want thanks

    >> sure thing

    > No offense meant but you seem to be a little too familiar with Craig's
    > List for a Married Man. Or is that where you buy used computer parts. <g>

    I guess you are talking about the prostitution page they just got rid
    of. I never even knew one until I saw it in the news.

    I indeed do a lot of "horse trading" on the local "for sale" group

    I just traded an attic full of junk for a repairable lap top.

    I had an old Sun Workstation, an EGA monitor and some really old junk...
    and I found a collector (aka nut case) worse than me.

    Now all I have to do is get a miniature soldering iron
    and re-solder the power jack.

    Even if the laptop was a parts machine it would have been worth it
    to have all that stuff hauled away

    philo, Sep 6, 2010
  7. richard

    philo Guest

    On 09/06/2010 08:15 AM, joevan wrote:
    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:11:42 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    > <> wrote:

    >>> Forgot about those damn cookies.
    >>> at least your way gets what I want thanks

    >> Why do you want thanks?

    > Maybe this way--at least your way gets what I want, and that is thanks

    Hey if I help someone and they thank me, that's great

    if they sent money though, that would even be better :)

    philo, Sep 6, 2010
  8. richard

    NotMe Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    > On 09/06/2010 08:15 AM, joevan wrote:
    >> On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:11:42 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Why do you want thanks?

    >> Maybe this way--at least your way gets what I want, and that is thanks

    > Hey if I help someone and they thank me, that's great
    >
    > if they sent money though, that would even be better :)

    I do tech support for brownies. If they happen to be real world original
    hippies I get extra special brownies.,

    NotMe, Sep 6, 2010