"Cracker" (US version) The Complete Series DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mr. Pope John Hole III, Jun 24, 2005.

  1. This was supposed to have come out last Tuesday but I've yet to see any
    copies on the shelves at the numerous stores I've frequented. Anyone
    see, buy a copy?

    Thanks.

    †††
    Mr. Pope John Hole III

    The favor of your reply is requested.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    of Heaven

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck
    Mr. Pope John Hole III, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Mr. Pope John Hole III

    Guest

    In article <>,
    Mr. Pope John Hole III <> wrote:
    >This was supposed to have come out last Tuesday but I've yet to see any
    >copies on the shelves at the numerous stores I've frequented. Anyone
    >see, buy a copy?

    I know this doesn't answer your direct question, but it's listed as a series
    one can add to their queue at Netflix. So presumably they have already
    got copies. (Makin' copies...)
    --
    , Jun 24, 2005

  3. Mr. Pope John Hole III wrote:

    > This was supposed to have come out last Tuesday but I've yet to see any
    > copies on the shelves at the numerous stores I've frequented. Anyone
    > see, buy a copy?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > †††
    > Mr. Pope John Hole III
    >
    > The favor of your reply is requested.
    >
    > http://icasualties.org/oif/
    >
    > "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    > of Heaven
    >
    > "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    > pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    It's available on Amazon.com, where I ordered it.

    Anthony
    Anthony D. Langford, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Mr. Pope John Hole III

    Justin Guest

    Mr. Pope John Hole III wrote on [Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:13:33 -0400]:
    > This was supposed to have come out last Tuesday but I've yet to see any
    > copies on the shelves at the numerous stores I've frequented. Anyone
    > see, buy a copy?

    Not everything makes it to store shelves.
    Justin, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Mr. Pope John Hole III

    Guest

    Justin wrote:

    > Mr. Pope John Hole III wrote:
    >>
    >> This was supposed to have come out last Tuesday but I've yet
    >> to see any copies on the shelves at the numerous stores I've
    >> frequented. Anyone see, buy a copy?

    > Not everything makes it to store shelves.

    True, but the complete series of Altman's GUN, from the same
    company (Tango) as the Cracker set, showed up at Best Buy, so
    it's a bit odd that the Cracker set didn't.

    -- jayembee
    , Jun 24, 2005