CPUz,Intel AMD64 Motherboards base systems for sale ect...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ashley, Nov 1, 2005.

  1. Ashley

    Ashley Guest

    I have the following CPUS and other computer items for sale.
    this might interest some ppl and others not.
    if your gonna be insulting towards me then please dont post here.

    here is my stuff =]

    CPU`z

    3 x intel P4 3.0GHZ/800FSB/1MB Cache HT ( 2 x Brand New OEM )
    1 x intel P4 1.5GHZ/400FSB/512 KB Cache non HT
    1 x AMD64 3000+ / 800 FSB / 1 mb Cache Hyper Tranport ( ClawHammer ) (
    brand New OEM With AMD 64 Sticker Badge )
    1 x AMD64 3000+ / 800 FSB / 1MB Cache Hyper Transport ( Unknown Brand ( i
    think northwood ??? )

    CPUz and Base Board

    Intel P4 @ 2,6GHZ / 400 fsb / 512 KB Cache With MotherBoard ( not sure what
    brand ) ( can be built into full system if required )
    Intel P4 @ 2.0GHZ / 400 fsb / 512 KB Cache With MotherBoard ( not sure what
    Brand ) ( can be built into full system if required )
    AMD K6-2 500mhz / 133 fsb / 256 KB Cache With Cooler,Asus Mobo and 512 meg
    PC133 Ram ( 1 x 256mb / 2 x 128 mb ) ( can be built into full system if
    required )

    Fully Built PCS ( in case , Operating System )

    AMD Barton 2600+ / 400 fsb / 512 KB Cache With Cooler
    Asus Mother Board , 1 8x AGP / 6 PCI Slots ( 100 mhz ) ( Advanced Modem
    Port ) 3 x Memory Slots ( 3 gigs max )
    512 Meg DDR 333 Ram.
    80 GIG Hdd 7200 RPM. 8 meg cache ( with cooling )
    ATI 128 MB Graphics Card
    DVD 8x Writer
    4 USB FireWire , network card ECT.

    This is my Personal PC,ive had it from new for 6 months , never over
    clocked,has decent cooling and a decent case with lights ect.
    the operating system is Fedora Core 4 may 2005.i dont really use win OS but
    if you like i can install XP for a small fee of
    £38.50 ( thats what i pay VLK Only,Sticker Badge incl)

    if any1 is interested then please email me on
    Offers are welcome on all items.
    Collection welcome as well.
    I HAVE OTHER COMPUTER ITEMS AS WELL , PLEASE ASK IF THERE ISYTHING
    PARTICULAR YOU NEED.

    Cheers!
    Ashley...
    Ashley, Nov 1, 2005