    regarding this DLL. Anyone know what programme requires this DLL at
    all please?

    Cheers, Kooky
    Kookaburra, May 23, 2004

  2. Kookaburra

    Collector Guest

    Kookaburra wrote:

    >I have just cleaned a vast quantity of Gator and other Adware stuff
    >from a windows 98 system and now after boot up there is a popup which
    >reads missing .DLL . CPUROCKET.DLL . I can't find anything on the net
    >regarding this DLL. Anyone know what programme requires this DLL at
    >all please?
    >
    >Cheers, Kooky

    Chyeck the win.ini and system.ini for stuff which looks like it shouldnt
    be there like in win ini a load or run= statement.
    Collector, May 23, 2004

  3. Kookaburra

    brundlefly Guest

    "Kookaburra" <> wrote in message
    > I have just cleaned a vast quantity of Gator and other Adware stuff
    > from a windows 98 system and now after boot up there is a popup which
    > reads missing .DLL . CPUROCKET.DLL . I can't find anything on the net
    > regarding this DLL. Anyone know what programme requires this DLL at
    > all please?
    >
    > Cheers, Kooky

    Its some sort of shareware processor accellerator
    Start regedit and search for it and delete each reference you find.
    brundlefly, May 23, 2004
  4. Kookaburra

    Kookaburra Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 14:04:25 +1200, "brundlefly" <>
    wrote:

    >Its some sort of shareware processor accellerator
    >Start regedit and search for it and delete each reference you find.

    Yep! my SIL did download an accellerator software because her system
    got slow.

    Thank you.

    Cheers, Kooky
    Kookaburra, May 23, 2004
  5. Kookaburra

    Dogg Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 15:51:45 +1200, Kookaburra
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 23 May 2004 14:04:25 +1200, "brundlefly" <>

    <snip>

    >Yep! my SIL did download an accellerator software because her system
    >got slow.

    ROTFLMAO!
    Dogg, May 23, 2004