CPU Activity Normal?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by yas875ex, Oct 5, 2009.

  1. yas875ex

    yas875ex

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I had an error with my harddrive and waited for my new one to come in from Newegg for a month (stupid college mailing system). I've attached the SpeedFan graphs/info after installing the new HD. I was wondering if someone could tell me if this is normal activity...

    If I remember correctly, I don't think my CPU/GPU ever spiked like this before the replacment. I'm pretty sure it was more or less straight. Can someone tell me if this is normal or my paranoid suspicions are correct?

    Relevant Info (?)
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3 Ghz 3 Ghz
    RAM: 4 GB
    System: VISTA 32bit