    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Matt B, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Matt B

    EMB Guest

    Matt B wrote:
    > Can anyone help? This particular model is a b***** for locating drivers.
    > TIA...

    As usual the HP website is a piece of piss to naviagate for drivers for
    one of these. The link below will give you all the drivers you need (by
    the way, pretty much any i810 chipset drivers will work on one of these).

    http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Deskpro/us/family/model/1323.html

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Matt B

    Matt B Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Matt B wrote:
    > > Can anyone help? This particular model is a b***** for locating drivers.
    > > TIA...

    > As usual the HP website is a piece of piss to naviagate for drivers for
    > one of these. The link below will give you all the drivers you need (by
    > the way, pretty much any i810 chipset drivers will work on one of these).
    >
    > http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Deskpro/us/family/model/1323.html

    Piece of piss? Don't you mean piece of shit?
    :)
    Yeah thx EMB, but I'd already found that - there's really nowt there.

    Cheers...

    Matt B
    Matt B, Mar 22, 2006