    the registry and can't find anything in there at all regarding cPanel.

    I would Google for the answer, but can't LoL

    Rider

    Rider, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Rider

    EMB Guest

    In news:0Fvzc.2483$,
    Rider <> expelled:
    > Win XP Pro, IE6 and when I connect and try and go to any search site
    > I get a cPanel page saying there isn't anything at www.google.co.nz or
    > www.google.com or any other search engine like altavista, ask.com etc
    > etc.
    >
    > Anyone seen this happen before and how to get rid pf it. I've been
    > through the registry and can't find anything in there at all
    > regarding cPanel.
    >
    > I would Google for the answer, but can't LoL
    >
    > Rider

    http://www.spysweeper.com/cpanel-google.html tells all.

    If you can't read the page then check and remove all the redirecting entries
    from your hosts file.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply

    EMB, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Rider

    Rider Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > In news:0Fvzc.2483$,
    > Rider <> expelled:
    > > Win XP Pro, IE6 and when I connect and try and go to any search site
    > > I get a cPanel page saying there isn't anything at www.google.co.nz or
    > > www.google.com or any other search engine like altavista, ask.com etc
    > > etc.
    > >
    > > Anyone seen this happen before and how to get rid pf it. I've been
    > > through the registry and can't find anything in there at all
    > > regarding cPanel.
    > >
    > > I would Google for the answer, but can't LoL
    > >
    > > Rider

    > http://www.spysweeper.com/cpanel-google.html tells all.
    >
    > If you can't read the page then check and remove all the redirecting

    entries
    > from your hosts file.

    Thank you very very much. All fixed. I was going to download Ad Aware and
    see if that fixed. I really appreciate the help.

    Rider

    Rider, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Rider

    EMB Guest

    In news:20wzc.2492$,
    Rider <> expelled:

    > Thank you very very much. All fixed. I was going to download Ad Aware
    > and see if that fixed. I really appreciate the help.

    No problem - 10 seconds to find when google works :)

    EMB, Jun 15, 2004