    only way that message would appear is if you have your SPAM filter set to
    reject our emails". Well I certainly don't and the local Cox support says it
    is not them either. Anyone else with a cox.net email having this problem?

    PC Medic, Feb 14, 2006

  2. PC Medic

    none Guest

    Yes, I had the same problem. I don't know who is to blame. Oddly
    enough, when I changed the e-mail to yahoo I got an e-mail from Netflix on
    cox saying I changed my e-mail. The e-mails aren't worth a damn anyways.

    none, Feb 14, 2006

  3. PC Medic

    none Guest

    Another thing, I don't think Cox blocks spam because I get tons of spam. I
    don't have any spam filter that I know of.

    none, Feb 14, 2006
  4. PC Medic

    Guest

    none wrote:

    > Another thing, I don't think Cox blocks spam because I get tons of spam. I
    > don't have any spam filter that I know of.

    I think there was some sort of glitch in their system as I had the same
    thing happen. When I entered a change of e-mail address, I immediatly
    got a reply to my 'invalid' address.

    , Feb 15, 2006
  5. PC Medic

    Guest

    COX isn't the only one having trouble with Netflix. I have ADELPHIA
    and they too are getting the same "Your Email is invalid message". The
    problem is with NETFLIX, they just will not admit it. I called again
    today (I have called many times in the past few weeks). Netflix again
    insists the problem is with spam filters and such. There is no spam
    filter which is blocking netflix emails. I get their customer service
    emails just fine. It is the daily emails that I miss. The ones that
    say what movie has shipped or has been received back by Netflix. I
    suspect after enough people from COX and ADELPHIA complain to Netflix
    they will put the resources into the problem and fix it. SO keep
    calling Netflix, not your ISP.

    wrote:
    > none wrote:
    > >
    > > Another thing, I don't think Cox blocks spam because I get tons of spam. I
    > > don't have any spam filter that I know of.

    > I think there was some sort of glitch in their system as I had the same
    > thing happen. When I entered a change of e-mail address, I immediatly
    > got a reply to my 'invalid' address.

    , Mar 14, 2006
  6. PC Medic

    PastorVor Guest

    Cox blocking is just wrong...

    PastorVor, Mar 15, 2006
  7. PC Medic

    Guest

    FIXED. Netflix has found their problem and it has been resolved. The
    hoops they suggested I take to "fix" the problem on my side? LOL I
    never did them. ANd magically today, I am getting emails, andnot
    getting the "Invalid Email" messaeg when logging into Netflix.
    So...... If I did nothing and it works, hmmmm, .... maybe
    Netflix really did have a problem, and they really did (finally) put
    some resources into it and FIX it. Thanks Netflix!!!!! (This is
    for Adelphia, I assume COX is now working too, but have no way to
    tell).

    , Mar 16, 2006
  8. >COX isn't the only one having trouble with Netflix.

    I believe ISPs are blocking COX.net or Cablevison.com because it
    is notorious as a source of brainless spam and source of wannabe
    hackers.

    piotor norton, Mar 17, 2006
  9. PC Medic

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:26:58 -0800, piotor norton <> wrote:

    >>COX isn't the only one having trouble with Netflix.

    > I believe ISPs are blocking COX.net or Cablevison.com because it
    >is notorious as a source of brainless spam and source of wannabe
    >hackers.

    bullshit.

    I use cox and netflix works perfectly.

    AZ Nomad, Mar 17, 2006