    RichA Guest

    Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    revealing what gear they used.

    RichA, Sep 23, 2010

  2. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by

    Kook.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Sep 24, 2010

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Sep 24, 1:32 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > RichA  <> wrote:
    > >Pathetic.  They were too afraid of offending various companies by

    > Kook.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Fischer

    Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    forums? You had the same reputation as an idiot there as here.

    RichA, Sep 24, 2010
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Sep 24, 1:32 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >> RichA  <> wrote:
    >> >Pathetic.  They were too afraid of offending various companies by

    >> Kook.

    >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    >forums?

    What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?

    We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    culture by playing against the white race. Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    sports will make life better for white society. We will be able to
    assert our authority and superiority without politically correct
    interference from the inferior race. Though PC leftists refuse to
    acknowledge it, blacks have destroyed white sports like golf, baseball,
    football,soccer and basketball. In the good old days before liberal
    political correctness non-whites were put in leagues of their own so not
    to pollute white sports, destroying white culture and moral authority.
    RichA <> in <Xns9DC66A10A73C1446@94.75.214.39>

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Sep 25, 2010
  5. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Sep 25, 3:29 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > RichA  <> wrote:

    > >> Kook.

    > >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    > >forums?

    > What's the matter, nazi?  Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    >
    >     We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    >     culture by playing against the white race.   Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    >     Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    >     White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    >     sports will make life better for white society.

    Take your valium, idiot.

    RichA, Sep 25, 2010
  6. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    : > >> RichA  <> wrote:
    : > >> >Pathetic.  They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    : >
    : > >> Kook.
    : >
    : > >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    : > >forums?
    : >
    : > What's the matter, nazi?  Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    : >
    : >     We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    : >     culture by playing against the white race.   Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    : >     Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    : >     White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    : >     sports will make life better for white society.
    :
    : Take your valium, idiot.

    Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.

    Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
    haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Sep 26, 2010
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Sep 26, 10:46 am, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:
    >
    > : On Sep 25, 3:29 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > : > RichA  <> wrote:
    > : > >On Sep 24, 1:32 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > : > >> RichA  <> wrote:
    > : > >> >Pathetic.  They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    > : >
    > : > >> Kook.
    > : >
    > : > >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    > : > >forums?
    > : >
    > : > What's the matter, nazi?  Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    > : >
    > : >     We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    > : >     culture by playing against the white race.   Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    > : >     Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    > : >     White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    > : >     sports will make life better for white society.
    > :
    > : Take your valium, idiot.
    >
    > Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.
    >
    > Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
    > haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.
    >
    > Bob

    Yes, I'm disavowing it, I didn't write it.

    RichA, Sep 26, 2010
  8. RichA

    Rich Guest

    On Sep 26, 4:20 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 9/26/10 1:49 PM, in article
    > , "RichA"
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > > On Sep 26, 10:46 am, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    > >> On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT), RichA <> wrote:

    > >> : On Sep 25, 3:29 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > >> : > RichA  <> wrote:
    > >> : > >On Sep 24, 1:32 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > >> : > >> RichA  <> wrote:
    > >> : > >> >Pathetic.  They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    > >> : >
    > >> : > >> Kook.
    > >> : >
    > >> : > >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    > >> : > >forums?
    > >> : >
    > >> : > What's the matter, nazi?  Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    > >> : >
    > >> : >     We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase
    > >> white
    > >> : >     culture by playing against the white race.   Hitler refused to shake
    > >> Jesse
    > >> : >     Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and
    > >> cheats.
    > >> : >     White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes
    > >> from
    > >> : >     sports will make life better for white society.
    > >> :
    > >> : Take your valium, idiot.

    > >> Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.

    > >> Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
    > >> haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.

    > >> Bob

    > > Yes, I'm disavowing it, I didn't write it.

    > Sorta like Clinton denying a bj, eh?
    >
    > Google is NOT your friend...

    It's easy to post using google, and someone's identity. They'll even
    shows as your posts on your own profile. That's what is being done.
    Ever wonder why you'll see right wing posts then left wing posts,
    apparently from the same poster?

    Rich, Sep 27, 2010
  9. RichA

    peter Guest

    Re: Cowards at Dpreview strip the exif data out of their images fromFotokina

    On 9/26/2010 10:46 AM, Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT), RichA<> wrote:
    > : On Sep 25, 3:29 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > :> RichA<> wrote:
    > :> >On Sep 24, 1:32 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > :> >> RichA<> wrote:
    > :> >> >Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    > :>
    > :> >> Kook.
    > :>
    > :> >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    > :> >forums?
    > :>
    > :> What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    > :>
    > :> We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    > :> culture by playing against the white race. Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    > :> Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    > :> White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    > :> sports will make life better for white society.
    > :
    > : Take your valium, idiot.
    >
    > Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.
    >
    > Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
    > haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.

    Was "mush" a Freudian slip?

    --
    Peter

    peter, Sep 27, 2010
  10. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    : > :> >> RichA<> wrote:
    : > :> >> >Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by
    : > :>
    : > :> >> Kook.
    : > :>
    : > :> >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    : > :> >forums?
    : > :>
    : > :> What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    : > :>
    : > :> We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    : > :> culture by playing against the white race. Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    : > :> Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    : > :> White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    : > :> sports will make life better for white society.
    : > :
    : > : Take your valium, idiot.
    : >
    : > Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.
    : >
    : > Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
    : > haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.
    :
    : Was "mush" a Freudian slip?

    <chuckle!> I don't think so. Just the inevitable product of an old man's
    aging brain and gnarled fingers. ;^)

    When I first noticed that typo (not long after I posted it), my first thought
    was, "How can I rationalize that to make it sound intentional?" But alas, ...

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Sep 28, 2010
  11. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:

    > RichA <> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Kook.

    > >Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
    > >forums?

    > What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
    >
    > We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
    > culture by playing against the white race. Hitler refused to shake Jesse
    > Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
    > White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
    > sports will make life better for white society. We will be able to
    > assert our authority and superiority without politically correct
    > interference from the inferior race. Though PC leftists refuse to
    > acknowledge it, blacks have destroyed white sports like golf, baseball,
    > football,soccer and basketball. In the good old days before liberal
    > political correctness non-whites were put in leagues of their own so not
    > to pollute white sports, destroying white culture and moral authority.
    > RichA <> in <Xns9DC66A10A73C1446@94.75.214.39>

    That >does< appear to be Richard Anderson's own syntax, rather than that
    of an artless, trolling impersonator.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Oct 31, 2010
  12. RichA

    On 10/31/2010 11:16 PM, Rich wrote:
    > John Turco<> wrote in
    >
    >> Ray Fischer wrote:

    >>> What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt
    >>> you?
    >>>
    >>> We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not
    >>> debase white culture by playing against the white race. Hitler
    >>> refused to shake Jesse Owens hand because he knew that blacks are
    >>> violent savages and cheats. White culture is under seige from
    >>> many sides and eliminating negroes from sports will make life
    >>> better for white society. We will be able to assert our
    >>> authority and superiority without politically correct
    >>> interference from the inferior race. Though PC leftists refuse
    >>> to acknowledge it, blacks have destroyed white sports like golf,
    >>> baseball, football,soccer and basketball. In the good old days
    >>> before liberal political correctness non-whites were put in
    >>> leagues of their own so not to pollute white sports, destroying
    >>> white culture and moral authority.
    >>> RichA<> in
    >>> <Xns9DC66A10A73C1446@94.75.214.39>

    >> That>does< appear to be Richard Anderson's own syntax, rather than
    >> that of an artless, trolling impersonator.
    >>

    > Wrong. Only leftist psychos write such long-winded posts. Hasn't anyone
    > else noticed that? It usually points out they flunked out of university
    > BA courses, where the rules say, state what you have to state with an
    > economy of words.

    I you passed logic 101 you should have learned how to reason
    effectively, without personal attacks.

    --
    Peter

    peter, Nov 2, 2010
  13. On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 07:21:15 -0400, peter <>
    wrote:

    >On 10/31/2010 11:16 PM, Rich wrote:
    >> John Turco<> wrote in

    >>> That>does< appear to be Richard Anderson's own syntax, rather than
    >>> that of an artless, trolling impersonator.
    >>>

    >> Wrong. Only leftist psychos write such long-winded posts. Hasn't anyone
    >> else noticed that? It usually points out they flunked out of university
    >> BA courses, where the rules say, state what you have to state with an
    >> economy of words.

    >I you passed logic 101 you should have learned how to reason
    >effectively, without personal attacks.

    Now that's funny, coming from a lying slanderous and libelous ****.

    LOL!

    Outing Trolls is FUN!, Nov 2, 2010
  14. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > John Turco <> wrote in
    >
    > > Ray Fischer wrote:

    > >> What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt
    > >> you?
    > >>
    > >> We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not
    > >> debase white culture by playing against the white race. Hitler
    > >> refused to shake Jesse Owens hand because he knew that blacks are
    > >> violent savages and cheats. White culture is under seige from
    > >> many sides and eliminating negroes from sports will make life
    > >> better for white society. We will be able to assert our
    > >> authority and superiority without politically correct
    > >> interference from the inferior race. Though PC leftists refuse
    > >> to acknowledge it, blacks have destroyed white sports like golf,
    > >> baseball, football,soccer and basketball. In the good old days
    > >> before liberal political correctness non-whites were put in
    > >> leagues of their own so not to pollute white sports, destroying
    > >> white culture and moral authority.
    > >> RichA <> in
    > >> <Xns9DC66A10A73C1446@94.75.214.39>

    > > That >does< appear to be Richard Anderson's own syntax, rather than
    > > that of an artless, trolling impersonator.
    > >

    > Wrong. Only leftist psychos write such long-winded posts. Hasn't anyone
    > else noticed that? It usually points out they flunked out of university
    > BA courses, where the rules say, state what you have to state with an
    > economy of words.

    Regardless, do you deny posting racially motivated comments, in this
    newsgroup (rec.photo.digital)?

    [Your public rants against the Chinese are well known, for example.]

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Nov 28, 2010