  1. TomT

    TomT Guest

    Can anyone recommend a site to get covers for my back-up DVD's?

    TomT, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Colon Terminus, Mar 4, 2004

  3. TomT

    TomT Guest

    Sorry for not making myself more clear. Really looking for movie cover
    images for a standard DVD sleeve.

    TomT, Mar 4, 2004
  4. TomT

    MJ Guest

    www.cdcovers.cc

    "TomT" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a site to get covers for my back-up DVD's?

    ---

    MJ, Mar 4, 2004
  5. TomT

    Biz Guest

    Why not just scan the covers of your originals? That way you get exactly
    the cover you are looking for and you control the quality as well.

    Biz, Mar 5, 2004
  6. TomT

    Justin Guest

    Biz wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 04:47:47 GMT]:
    > Why not just scan the covers of your originals? That way you get exactly
    > the cover you are looking for and you control the quality as well.

    Wanna bet because he doesn't have the originals

    Justin, Mar 5, 2004
  7. TomT

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 04:51:18 GMT, Justin <> Gave
    us:

    >Biz wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 04:47:47 GMT]:
    >> Why not just scan the covers of your originals? That way you get exactly
    >> the cover you are looking for and you control the quality as well.

    >Wanna bet because he doesn't have the originals
    >
    >> "TomT" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone recommend a site to get covers for my back-up DVD's?

    There are actually people behind the wheels of cars that don't know
    how to drive, have no business driving, and should never have been
    issued a permit to do so.

    Here, there are so many folks that cannot see the blatantly obvious,
    even when it is right in front of their face.

    Hence the WS FS debates, even though they do not qualify as a
    debate. WideScreen IS modified to fit your screen WHILE maintaining
    the piece's original scope and character.

    OAR all the way, baby.

    All you rip it twits grow the **** up. If I ever go into some
    chump's place, and see his "collection" I will tell him right to his
    face. If he isn't connected heavily through any other friends or
    associations, he may get a knock on his door with warrants for his
    gear, and his ass. No mercy. All you fucks should die. You lame
    twits make my DVDs cost more!

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  8. TomT

    anon Guest

    I have backed up a couple of my daughters favorite movies (she's 6) on DVDRs
    so I don't have to worry about them getting scratched. She likes to be able
    to play them herself. You are allowed to make one backup copy, and all of
    my DVDs are store bought.

    methos

    anon, Mar 5, 2004
  9. TomT

    Justin Guest

    anon wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:38:40 GMT]:
    > I have backed up a couple of my daughters favorite movies (she's 6) on DVDRs
    > so I don't have to worry about them getting scratched. She likes to be able
    > to play them herself. You are allowed to make one backup copy, and all of
    > my DVDs are store bought.

    Not in the US you aren't

    Justin, Mar 5, 2004
  10. TomT

    Richard C. Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message
    : Why not just scan the covers of your originals? That way you get
    exactly
    : the cover you are looking for and you control the quality as well.

    =================
    Most rental places do not give you the cover when you rent the disc.
    ;-)
    =================

    : "TomT" <> wrote in message
    : news:c27svm$d4l$...
    : > Can anyone recommend a site to get covers for my back-up DVD's?
    : >
    : >
    :
    :

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004
  11. TomT

    TomT Guest

    Damn DarkMatter. It sounds like you have some pretty serious issues
    confronting you. Perhaps you need to double your medication. And if you
    believe its the "rip it twits" that are making your DVD's and CD's cost so
    much then you are very misinformed or just naive.

    TomT, Mar 5, 2004