    (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)

    All the best,
    Huub de Ridder
    Huub de Ridder, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Huub de Ridder

    Rob Mac Guest

    "Huub de Ridder" <> wrote in message
    news:cm68rt$lbf$...
    > Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR
    > (theariticly
    > versions).
    >
    > I give special Price.
    >
    > (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)
    >
    > All the best,
    > Huub de Ridder

    He's from Holland....isn't that vierd?!?
    Say hallo to your fasha!!!
    Rob Mac, Nov 2, 2004

  3. No, that is not weird, We do not speak like that, In Austin Powers they only
    make fun of our nation. But that's alright, I do not know a movie where our
    nation is responsible of the distruction of the earth.

    But that does not answer my question, is there someone who would like to
    sell the cover to me.....

    Huub de Ridder, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Huub de Ridder

    Biz Guest

    > No, that is not weird, We do not speak like that, In Austin Powers they

    only
    > make fun of our nation. But that's alright, I do not know a movie where

    our
    > nation is responsible of the distruction of the earth.
    >
    > But that does not answer my question, is there someone who would like to
    > sell the cover to me.....

    What happened to the cover that came with your purchased copy of the LOTR
    trilogy?
    Biz, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Well, nothing happened.
    But I bought every DVD when it came out. We can only buy the movies with the
    cover when we buy the trilogy. But I already have the Movies, I only want
    the cover around the movies.....
    So therefor I try to find someone who wants to sell his.

    Huub de Ridder, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Huub de Ridder

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, "Rob Mac" <> wrote:

    >"Huub de Ridder" <> wrote in message
    >> Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR
    >> (theariticly
    >> versions).
    >>
    >> I give special Price.
    >>
    >> (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)
    >>
    >> All the best,
    >> Huub de Ridder
    >>

    >He's from Holland....isn't that vierd?!?
    >Say hallo to your fasha!!!

    LMAO
    GMAN, Nov 3, 2004