    had a baby girl.
    Have a lovely time both of you.
    Mum

    expert.tutors, Oct 12, 2003

  2. expert.tutors

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as expert.tutors continued:

    > Dear Lavan,
    > The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
    > Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day
    > Bhavatharini had a baby girl.
    > Have a lovely time both of you.
    > Mum

    Hi Mum

    I've told you about the Surveyor and his delayed ejaculation before. I
    am surprised that he can now manage to hold it back for four days
    though. Is he in training ?

    I also resent your digs at me about having 18 boys and no girls in my
    family. I have spent the past 16 years shagging Jhamiralianlliaalai
    senseless and all I get are a load of useless bastards who couldn't cook
    a curry if the tried. So don't have a pop at me, OK ?

    Lavan.

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003

  3. expert.tutors

    jeroen Guest

    In article <bmb42p$61i$>,
    says...
    > Dear Lavan,
    > The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
    > Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day Bhavatharini
    > had a baby girl.
    > Have a lovely time both of you.
    > Mum

    Amazing that you can spell a name like that.

    I really do think expert.tutors is rather misleading.

    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands

    jeroen, Oct 12, 2003
  4. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:40:58 +0000 (UTC), "expert.tutors"
    <> wrote:

    >Dear Lavan,
    >The surveyor came on Friday. We will know the outcome by Tuesday.
    >Thushi is blessed witha baby girl last week and on Thurs day Bhavatharini
    >had a baby girl.
    >Have a lovely time both of you.
    >Mum

    Congrats to Bhavatharini - I'm sure she is going to need 24hoursupport
    with a new babe!!

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj FROM aussiemail THINGO com