courting Trumpeter Swans picture

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by orida70, Mar 30, 2009.

  1. orida70

    orida70 Guest

    orida70, Mar 30, 2009

  2. orida70 <> wrote:
    > The image is part of a project I started four years ago on trumpeter
    > swans:

    > http://roycebair.bogspot.com/2009/03/courting-trumpeter-swans-my-vision.html

    > As you know, the swans mate for life. I'd love to hear your comments.
    > Should I continue or give up?

    I'd give up these transparent and dishonest attempts to boost the ad
    revenue from your pages. I for one will now remember your name and
    make a point of avoiding any of your web sites.

    --
    Chris Malcolm

    Chris Malcolm, Mar 31, 2009

  3. orida70

    Guest

    On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:50:58 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital orida70
    <> wrote:

    >The image is part of a project I started four years ago on trumpeter
    >swans:
    >
    >http://roycebair.blogspot.com/2009/03/courting-trumpeter-swans-my-vision.html
    >
    >As you know, the swans mate for life. I'd love to hear your comments.
    >Should I continue or give up?

    It depends upon what your motivation is. I mentioned a local pair of Mute
    Swans to a colleague and he has spent a fair amount of time in the past
    several years trying to get those unique photos which come and go in a
    matter of seconds, including spending a whole week to capture the hatching
    of the cygnets.

    http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/2254182_ZSHLp/1/496444148_iqTe2#496444148_iqTe2

    , Apr 4, 2009
  4. orida70

    Hans Kruse Guest

    "orida70" <> wrote in message
    > The image is part of a project I started four years ago on trumpeter
    > swans:
    >
    > http://roycebair.blogspot.com/2009/03/courting-trumpeter-swans-my-vision.html
    >
    > As you know, the swans mate for life. I'd love to hear your comments.
    > Should I continue or give up?

    The particular image is partly over exposed and it turns the back to you.
    The other swan does not fit nicely into the composition. I didn't see other
    swan images, so can't comment on your question about giving up.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
    Hans Kruse www.hanskrusephotography.com, www.hanskruse.com

    Hans Kruse, Apr 7, 2009