    For instance on the MCSE requirements there is pretty much a 1 to 1
    relationship for test to course.
    Thanks

    Antknee, Oct 17, 2005

  2. October 18, 2005

    There is *no* requirement for you to take those courses. Some illegal
    testing centers require them, so you should stay with Pearson Vue or
    Prometric testing centers. Microsoft does *not* require the courses.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Antknee

    Antknee Guest

    Right, I know they aren't required. My question was more of which course to
    take for each MCAD test. They table on MS's site list several courses for
    each test. Whereas with the MCSE there is pretty much one course for one
    test. This is where I am confused

    Antknee, Oct 18, 2005
  4. October 18, 2005

    Ooooohhhhh.... LOL :) I understand now. I'll look them over and post which
    one I think is best! :)

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Antknee

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Oct 18, 2005
  6. October 18, 2005

    Definitely *not* 2071! :-S It only goes over 2 of the about 23 exam
    objectives.

    **
    :) Definitely take 2072, it goes over about 20 of the 23 objectives.... :)
    ** <<<<Definite winner

    Hope this helps and good luck!

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Antknee

    Antknee Guest

    Great, thanks guys!

    Antknee, Oct 19, 2005
  8. Antknee

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Since the certification examination focues on more than one technology and
    the courses are usually target per feature, some of the exams have more than
    one course recommended.

    Hence the confusion.

    If you have solid concepts, you dont need to take these courses.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 21, 2005