    courses are 3 days... Come on 3 days... that's like throwing my money away.
    Anyone had this problem? Does Microsoft require to take courses before you
    take an exam?
    Longhorn, Oct 15, 2005

  2. October 15, 2005

    I have heard about that. ***Those are probably not LEGITIMATE TEST
    CENTERS!!!!*** The *ONLY* legitimate testing centers for Microsoft Exams
    are Pearson Vue and Prometric. These testing centers *do not* require
    classes/courses to be taken before taking the exam. The only requirement is
    you obey the MSFT exam retake policy. These two centers have sites world
    wide so look up for locations on their web site. *You do not have to take
    courses to take the exams!!*... :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP
    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Longhorn

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Yes I agree, Vue and Prometric should be the testing centers to approach for
    Microsoft Certification exams..

    You do not have to take any courses to appear for the exams, You just need
    to register at their site

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 21, 2005