Courses Available

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Mark D Shaffer, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Mark D Shaffer, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Mark D Shaffer wrote:
    > We are now offering .NET training!
    > www.fwd-momentum.net

    I hope, for your customers' sakes, the instructors aren't the same
    people who designed your website.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Mark D Shaffer

    Hermit Dave Guest

    hell thats a rip off
    2090 Modeling Business Requirements to Create a Database Using
    Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 3 $995.00
    2124 Programming with C# 5 $1,695.00
    2310 Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio
    ..NET 5 $1,695.00
    2349 Programming with the Microsoft .NET Framework (Microsoft Visual
    C# .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    2350 Developing and Deploying Secure Microsoft .NET Framework
    Applications 3 $995.00
    2373 Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 5 $1,695.00
    2389 Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET 3 $995.00
    2415 Programming with the Microsoft .NET Framework (Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    2500 Introduction to XML and the Microsoft .NET Platform 2 $695.00
    2524 Developing XML Web Services Using Microsoft ASP.NET 3 $995.00
    2555 Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (Visual C#
    ..NET) 5 $1,695.00
    2556 Developing Mobile Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Compact
    Framework
    2557 Building COM+ Applications Using Microsoft .NET Enterprise
    Services 5 $1,695.00
    2558 Programming with Managed Extensions for Microsoft Visual C++®
    ..NET 3 $995.00
    2559 Introduction to Visual Basic .NET Programming with Microsoft .NET
    5 $1,695.00
    2565 Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (Visual Basic
    ..NET) 5 $1,695.00
    2571 Application Upgrade and Interoperability Using Visual Studio .NET
    (Visual Basic .NET) 5 $695.00
    2609 Introduction to C# Programming with Microsoft .NET 5 $1,695.00
    2633 Programming with XML in the Microsoft .NET Framework 3 $995.00
    2640 Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET 3
    $995.00
    2710 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution
    Architectures 5 $1,695.00
    2717 Introduction to Microsoft .NET Development 2 $695.00
    2727 Developer Skills Builder for Microsoft .NET 10 $3,995.00

    anyone wanting any of the training above... at 50% rate with 100% extra
    knowledge.. will even give you a set of excellent book(s) on that subject as
    a part of the training...
    i think i should start training other people... will make more money than i
    do right now.. c'mon whats wrong with odd grand for 5 days... considering i
    have a couple of normal humans to teach...
    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Hermit Dave wrote:
    > hell thats a rip off
    > 2090 Modeling Business Requirements to Create a Database Using
    > Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 3 $995.00
    > 2124 Programming with C# 5 $1,695.00
    > 2310 Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio
    > .NET 5 $1,695.00
    > 2349 Programming with the Microsoft .NET Framework (Microsoft Visual
    > C# .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    > 2350 Developing and Deploying Secure Microsoft .NET Framework
    > Applications 3 $995.00
    > 2373 Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 5 $1,695.00
    > 2389 Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET 3 $995.00
    > 2415 Programming with the Microsoft .NET Framework (Microsoft Visual
    > Basic .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    > 2500 Introduction to XML and the Microsoft .NET Platform 2 $695.00
    > 2524 Developing XML Web Services Using Microsoft ASP.NET 3 $995.00
    > 2555 Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (Visual C#
    > .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    > 2556 Developing Mobile Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Compact
    > Framework
    > 2557 Building COM+ Applications Using Microsoft .NET Enterprise
    > Services 5 $1,695.00
    > 2558 Programming with Managed Extensions for Microsoft Visual C++®
    > .NET 3 $995.00
    > 2559 Introduction to Visual Basic .NET Programming with Microsoft .NET
    > 5 $1,695.00
    > 2565 Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (Visual Basic
    > .NET) 5 $1,695.00
    > 2571 Application Upgrade and Interoperability Using Visual Studio .NET
    > (Visual Basic .NET) 5 $695.00
    > 2609 Introduction to C# Programming with Microsoft .NET 5 $1,695.00
    > 2633 Programming with XML in the Microsoft .NET Framework 3 $995.00
    > 2640 Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET 3
    > $995.00
    > 2710 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution
    > Architectures 5 $1,695.00
    > 2717 Introduction to Microsoft .NET Development 2 $695.00
    > 2727 Developer Skills Builder for Microsoft .NET 10 $3,995.00
    >

    > anyone wanting any of the training above... at 50% rate with 100% extra
    > knowledge.. will even give you a set of excellent book(s) on that subject as
    > a part of the training...
    > i think i should start training other people... will make more money than i
    > do right now.. c'mon whats wrong with odd grand for 5 days... considering i
    > have a couple of normal humans to teach...

    The best part is that stuff's in a hidden <div> on their website. Why
    bother?

    General Protection Fault, Jan 30, 2004