Courses @ 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Stefan van Zanden, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Ey,

    I see 3 different courses:
    Course 2310: Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web
    Applications Using Visual Studio .NET (5 days)
    Course 2124: Programming with C# (5 days)
    Course 2389: Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (3 days)

    Now I searched a little, and I found this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/syllabi/2310BFINAL.asp

    when you scroll down, you will see this:
    Course Outline

    Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework
    Take a closer look: Download Sample Module 1 (Portable
    Document Format, 1.02 MB).

    This module introduces the conceptual framework of
    the.NET Framework and ASP.NET.

    Well I donwloaded the file, pretty large, but are these
    the FULL ones ?

    Tnx for the answer,

    Greetz,
    Stefan

    year,
    >and I want to get a MCAD diploma, I just wanna now it is
    >advisable to do this, I am only 18 and I am using
    >C#.NET / ASP.NET for 1 or 2 years. My teacher advised

    me,
    >to do 1 exam first to see what it is, and then contineu
    >the other 2 if I want.
    >So I just wanna no, it is advisable ore not to it whit
    >only 1 or 2 years of experience ?
    >
    >Oh and I got these books:
    >- Programming course Microsoft Visual C#.NET by John
    >Sharp / Jon Jagger
    >- Microsoft ASP.NET Application-Design by Douglas

    J.Reilly

    Stefan van Zanden, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Stefan van Zanden

    Guest Guest

    OW darn, you can only download 2 of each course :(. Do
    you know where to buy the woc's, I really like those
    woc's, I got 1 for my MCSA course 2 :).

    Greetz,
    Stefan

    Guest, Jan 12, 2004