courses 2439 & 2433 with it??

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Cyber-Guy, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. Cyber-Guy

    Cyber-Guy Guest

    Hi,

    I've been checking around on the internet about scripting in the windows
    environment to simplify life of a network admin and to make things more
    interesting.

    Ok the question is as follows. I've found that Microsoft has the following
    courses out on scripting (2439 - Scripting MS Windows Management
    Instrumentation & 2433 - Visual Basic Script and Windows Script Host
    Essentials), what are your opinion about the courses & is it worth taking
    these course?

    Is it compatible with Windows Vista, or does Vista come with other methods
    of scripting?

    Any information and opinion about this subject plz.

    Thanx
    Cyber-Guy, Sep 12, 2006

  2. "Cyber-Guy" <> wrote in message
    > Any information and opinion about this subject plz.

    You might have more luck in microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting.
    Jonathan Roberts, Sep 13, 2006