    recommended institution, rather than self-paced study at
    home.

    Many Thanks
    Victor, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Victor

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101