Course 2275 and 2275

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Cleverson Angirley, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    Someone do can help me ?

    Cleverson Angirley, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Cleverson Angirley

    JaR Guest

    Cleverson Angirley opined, On 4/8/04 6:52 AM:

    > I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    > Someone do can help me ?

    Of course do you to study.

    But no do can.

    Microsoft do can!

    Website has they.

    Go to yo do.

    RaJ
    Thug Can

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Cleverson Angirley

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Cleverson Angirley opined, On 4/8/04 6:52 AM:
    >
    > > I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    > > Someone do can help me ?

    > Of course do you to study.
    >
    > But no do can.
    >
    > Microsoft do can!
    >
    > Website has they.
    >
    > Go to yo do.
    >
    > RaJ
    > Thug Can

    Urdu only in this NG, RaJ.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Cleverson Angirley

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/8/04 8:32 AM:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Cleverson Angirley opined, On 4/8/04 6:52 AM:
    >>

    >>>I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    >>>Someone do can help me ?

    >>Of course do you to study.
    >>
    >>But no do can.
    >>
    >>Microsoft do can!
    >>
    >>Website has they.
    >>
    >>Go to yo do.
    >>
    >>RaJ
    >>Thug Can

    > Urdu only in this NG, RaJ.

    Easy for you to say!

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Cleverson Angirley

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:uqSW43XHEHA.640
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Cleverson Angirley opined, On 4/8/04 6:52 AM:
    >
    >> I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    >> Someone do can help me ?

    > Of course do you to study.
    >
    > But no do can.
    >
    > Microsoft do can!
    >
    > Website has they.
    >
    > Go to yo do.
    >
    > RaJ
    > Thug Can

    yesa, meesa, Jar-Jar!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Cleverson Angirley

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 1:15 PM:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:uqSW43XHEHA.640
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Cleverson Angirley opined, On 4/8/04 6:52 AM:
    >>

    >>>I need of course 2274 and 2275 to study .
    >>>Someone do can help me ?

    >>Of course do you to study.
    >>
    >>But no do can.
    >>
    >>Microsoft do can!
    >>
    >>Website has they.
    >>
    >>Go to yo do.
    >>
    >>RaJ
    >>Thug Can

    > yesa, meesa, Jar-Jar!

    *splorff*

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Cleverson Angirley

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > yesa, meesa, Jar-Jar!

    *vomits at the thought of Star Wars: Episode I*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Cleverson Angirley

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Episode II was good though.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Cleverson Angirley

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Episode II was good though.

    If you're into shitty movies, I guess.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Cleverson Angirley

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ubLdZraHEHA.3848
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> yesa, meesa, Jar-Jar!

    > *vomits at the thought of Star Wars: Episode I*

    I didn't name him. don’t blame be for your nausea...

    ;)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Cleverson Angirley

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:e#Z8kzaHEHA.700
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> Episode II was good though.
    >>

    > If you're into shitty movies, I guess.

    Have to agree with KB here...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Hi Cleverson,

    You can get find where instructor-led versions of those courses are offered
    at: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/find/findcourse.asp

    You can purchases the e-learning version of those courses at:
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/home.aspx

    --
    Jeanie Decker
    Microsoft Learning

    Jeanie Decker \(MS\), Apr 14, 2004
  13. (fixed)
    > Hi Cleverson,
    >
    > You can find where instructor-led versions of those courses are offered
    > at: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/find/findcourse.asp
    >
    > You can purchase the e-learning version of those courses at:
    > https://www.microsoftelearning.com/home.aspx
    >
    > --
    > Jeanie Decker
    > Microsoft Learning