    I looked at the course outlines and they are similar, although 2285 does
    seem to delve into a bit more detail. Am I correct in presuming that 2285
    would be more appropriate for someone with somewhat less experience?

    Doug_Warwick, Oct 25, 2005

  2. Hi Doug,

    Actually, 2272 is intended for students who are new to product, and 2285 is
    written for students who have experience with NT 4.0 or have taken some of
    the other 22-series courses already (specifically, 2274, 2275, 2276, and
    2277).

    In practice, that means 2272 spends a bit more time explaining some basics
    that the 2285-student already knows.

    HTH!

    --
    Jeanie Decker