    I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test back-
    to-back and was done 2 hours.

    Confess, what were your scores?

    Yeti, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Yeti

    Wayne Guest

    I got 612 on Hardware and 598 on OS. The funniest thing was that for
    each test I was done in 20 minutes. When I took my OS exam, I came in
    while someone was taking the exam and left before he even finished. It
    wasn't like I was trying to rush, but I know what I know. Just glad to
    be done.

    -Wayne

    Wayne, Aug 9, 2004

  3. On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 17:49:37 -0400, Yeti <> wrote:

    >And how do I stack up against the rest of you.
    >
    >I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test back-
    >to-back and was done 2 hours.
    >
    >Confess, what were your scores?

    I tested when the adaptive test was being beta tested, and was only
    graded on the linear sections. The only difference was that the linear
    sections also did not allow going back to change an answer. I had a
    total of 216 questions, between the 2 linear (66 and 70) and 4 beta
    tests (20 questions each). I was pretty well prepared, and felt I had
    to rush, as I was taking time off work (with the boss' permission) to
    do the test. I don't know exactly how long I took, but I was only gone
    from work for 30-35 minutes, so I'd guess 15-20 minutes for the tests.
    I don't remember my exact scores, and there's no way to compare the
    two types of scoring, at least none that I am aware of.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Yeti

    Mike Trozzo Guest

    "Yeti" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > And how do I stack up against the rest of you.
    >
    > I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test back-
    > to-back and was done 2 hours.

    641 on hardware (today!), taking OS later this month.

    Mike Trozzo, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Yeti

    Jik Lob Guest

    "Yeti" <> wrote in message

    > And how do I stack up against the rest of you.
    >
    > I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test back-
    > to-back and was done 2 hours.
    >
    > Confess, what were your scores?

    Hi - I took both tests yesterday - back to back. Got 596 on hardware and 589
    for OS and was done in 2.5 hours - I did review my answers twicw though....

    Jik Lob, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Yeti

    Bill Guest

    Yeti wrote:

    > And how do I stack up against the rest of you.
    >
    > I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test
    > back- to-back and was done 2 hours.
    >
    > Confess, what were your scores?

    I took both back to back on the 10th. Got a 569 on the OS and a 696 on
    the hardware. I finished each in 25 minutes and had no time for review.
    I showed up an hour before the test center closed, so I was pressed for
    time. I usually do poorly when I second guess stuff anyway.

    I wish they indicated how many were missed! From the comments, I can
    deduce that I missed at least 5 on the hardware and 10 on the OS.

    Now it's on to CCNA

    Bill

    Bill, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Yeti

    bobG Guest

    Bill <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Yeti wrote:
    >

    > > And how do I stack up against the rest of you.
    > >
    > > I pulled a 612 on the Hardware and a 594 on the OS. took both test
    > > back- to-back and was done 2 hours.
    > >
    > > Confess, what were your scores?

    > I took both back to back on the 10th. Got a 569 on the OS and a 696 on
    > the hardware. I finished each in 25 minutes and had no time for review.
    > I showed up an hour before the test center closed, so I was pressed for
    > time. I usually do poorly when I second guess stuff anyway.
    >
    > I wish they indicated how many were missed! From the comments, I can
    > deduce that I missed at least 5 on the hardware and 10 on the OS.
    >
    > Now it's on to CCNA
    >
    > Bill

    I got a 611 on the Hardware last week. Now getting ready for the OS. I
    finished the first run through in around 30 minutes, went over it
    again, changed 2 answers, one for the better, one for the worse. I
    knew what I knew, no reviewing seemed to change that. I also wish
    there was a way to review the wrong answers for personal education
    purposes. I understand Comptia's desire for security, but only
    knowing what objective arenas I missed in is not the same as reviewing
    the exact Q&A to see if was misinterpreting their sometimes poorly
    worded questions, or if my actual understanding of the facts was off.

    My $.02

    Bob

    bobG, Aug 14, 2004