    address.

    Does anybody know of such software, what it's called, who provides it?

    TIA.

    Sue Bilstein, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Sue Bilstein

    gj Guest

    Sue Bilstein wrote:

    > Just on the off-chance that someone here works or has worked for
    > CourierPost or suchlike -
    >
    > I believe they have software that can organise deliveries to addresses
    > in NZ into an efficient courier run, based on physical location of the
    > address.
    >
    > Does anybody know of such software, what it's called, who provides it?
    >
    > TIA.

    Contact Eagle Technologies. This is tied up with GIS software and
    routing programs/algorithims.

    Routing and Scheduling Solutions from ESRI
    (http://www.esri.com/industries/logistics/routing.html)

    MapInfo Routing J Server — Overview
    (http://extranet.mapinfo.com/products/Overview.cfm?productid=1144)

    a quick google
    (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=routing deliveries gis)
    found

    http://www.caliper.com/Press/pr010322.htm
    http://www.mapmechanics.com/
    http://www.logjobs.com/softInteg/ConSer/LDS/1.html
    http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/weblinks/gisrt.html

    GJ

    gj, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Sue Bilstein

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:58:03 +1300, gj <> wrote:

    >Contact Eagle Technologies. This is tied up with GIS software and
    >routing programs/algorithims.
    >
    >Routing and Scheduling Solutions from ESRI
    >(http://www.esri.com/industries/logistics/routing.html)
    >
    > MapInfo Routing J Server — Overview
    >(http://extranet.mapinfo.com/products/Overview.cfm?productid=1144)
    >
    >a quick google