    it to you. Make sure you remove the [no-spam] from my email address.

    Thanks!

    - Dave Patrick

    David E. Patrick, Sep 2, 2004

  2. David E. Patrick

    Tong Guest

    And here is the link you can find the coupon code.
    Enjoy!:)

    Tong, Sep 2, 2004

  3. David E. Patrick

    Tong Guest

    Tong, Sep 2, 2004
  4. If anyone is taking their exam by December 31, 2004, you can use the
    following
    voucher number if you register with Vue to get a 25% discount.

    MSUU2C7E546F

    If enough people use it, I may qualify to get a pen, so thanks ahead of
    time!

    - Dave

    "David E. Patrick" <davidepatrick[no-spam]@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If anyone is interested in a promo code for 25% off when taking your MCP
    > Exam (good through the end of the year), feel free to email me and I'll

    send

    David E. Patrick, Sep 3, 2004
  5. David E. Patrick

    newbie Guest