    purchase Flash Cards or, possibly eBooks, for an HP iPAQ
    1940? These would come in useful to study whilst
    travelling?

    Dan, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Dan

    Marko Guest

    Check www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp

    I think most of the electives listed help to get MCSE.

    Personally, I went for 70-216 because I am a saddist. I
    get the impression that a lot will finish MCSA with
    Comptia certs as well.

    Marko, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Dan

    VOLDAR Guest

    What I did is the same: 710,215,218 and 216. I am now
    MCSA, and looking forward to take Security+ and 214 to
    obtain MCSA Security, and then 220 and 217 and I'll be
    MCSE Security.

    VOLDAR, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Dan

    Guest Guest

    And, to ease your task, when I passed 718, I studied for
    716 the most of the time and used two-three days to
    refresh my memory about AD. So that, I was able to pass
    718 and 716 in 7 days (it is right also that I work as
    network administrator W2K since a while and I tested a lot
    before passing the exams - and I still have to look deep
    inside). My advice: learn, test and understand very well
    what is DNS, DHCP, WINS, CA, IPSec, RRAS, VPN, AD-GPO and
    you'll not have problems on both exams. I visited some
    forums regarding 70-216 and everybody said is a tough one.
    My advice: if you really know the staff, you have nothing
    to worry about. It's easy! To be honest, I was more
    worried about passing 715 than 716.

    Guest, Jan 10, 2004