    Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
    losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
    Cheers Guys.

    Ossie, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Ossie

    SwissTony Guest

    "Ossie" <> wrote in message
    news:ctfkh3$duh$...
    > How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on the
    > email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.
    > Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
    > losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
    > Cheers Guys.

    answer to the second question.
    either click the internet exploer icon in the start menu,on the desktop or
    on the taskbar will open up a new page which starts at your homepage.
    Or u could click file-new-window or press ctrl+n and it will open a page on
    the same page you were browsing.

    SwissTony, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Ossie

    Sjolleman Guest

    "Ossie" <> schreef in bericht
    > How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on

    the
    > email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.

    <cut>
    To be able to answer this question a number of basic things are
    needed: Wich operating system do you use?
    Which emailreader do you use? Please learn to post proper questions.

    Sjolleman, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Ossie

    Ossie Guest

    "SwissTony" <> wrote in message

    > "Ossie" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on the
    >> email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.
    >> Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
    >> losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
    >> Cheers Guys.
    >>

    > answer to the second question.
    > either click the internet exploer icon in the start menu,on the desktop or
    > on the taskbar will open up a new page which starts at your homepage.
    > Or u could click file-new-window or press ctrl+n and it will open a page
    > on
    > the same page you were browsing.

    Cheers for that mate, much appreciated.

    Ossie, Jan 29, 2005