  1. Guest

    DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?
    , Sep 20, 2003

  2. Boomer Guest

    said:

    > DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR
    > LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES
    > SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE
    > COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?
    >
    > Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
    > --_NextPart_000093FC-00001FE0-43152920-F9D0--

    I never gave it much thought.

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider or HBS.

    :)
    Boomer, Sep 20, 2003

  3. > DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?

    I categorically refuse to have my local council run by a Welsh company. If any
    company is going to run it, I'd rather it be an American company.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 21, 2003