    Unlimited Amounts Of Resources Here
    More Added Everyday!

    Check Out The Credit Report Repair Specials!
    Timithy Reid, Mar 28, 2008

  2. I finally got my MCTS certificate... Actually, I got two of them! One has
    the MCTS: Windows Vista Configuration. The other is just MCTS with no
    designation. Just says MCTS on it where the Configuration is on the other.

    Is this normal?

    Thanks!

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 30, 2008

  3. "Dustin Harper" <> wrote in message

    > I finally got my MCTS certificate... Actually, I got two of them! One has
    > the MCTS: Windows Vista Configuration. The other is just MCTS with no
    > designation. Just says MCTS on it where the Configuration is on the other.
    >
    > Is this normal?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Dustin Harper
    >
    > http://www.vistarip.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
    >

    > "Timithy Reid" <> wrote in message
    > > WWW.SWEETSAUCE.BIZ
    > > Browse Using Graphics
    > > Better Than Spending Full Price
    > > More On Its Way, Keep And Eye Out.
    > > Unique Products You Didn't Know About!
    > >
    > > Unlimited Amounts Of Resources Here
    > > More Added Everyday!
    > >
    > > Check Out The Credit Report Repair Specials!

    Both my MCTS and MCITP certifications have no designation on them; only
    my charter certifications have the designation. Come to think about it,
    that is odd.
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 31, 2008