COULD YOU USE AN EXTRA 10,000$?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jonathanwebber1975@hotmail.com, Jun 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    MAKE MONEY WITH EMAIL SERVICE & YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!
    THIS REALLY WORK!!!! ITS WORKING FOR ME!!!!! REALLY
    TRY IT AND SEE. ONLY $6.00 DOLLARS , WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE!

    ANYONE CAN DO IT WITH ONLY $6.00 THIS REALLY WORKS!
    You can make from $20,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks just by
    your
    cooperation; with only an initial investment of $6, by using a simple
    secure
    internet account called Paypal, that takes only a few minutes to join
    and
    get started. I've actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join
    this
    wacky bunch of optimists and I'm hoping that there are others out there
    that
    will spare the change to try this. READ ON: I found this on a bulletin
    board
    and decided to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing through
    news
    groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I
    was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to
    the
    6 email addresses stated in this article. You then place your name and
    address at the bottom of the list at the 6th position and email it to
    your
    friends as well as post this message (with your email address in the
    list)
    to at least 200 newsgroups, and or
    email addresses. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
    thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    trying
    it. I figured "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I
    invested
    the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting
    money
    coming into my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end
    soon,
    but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    $25.00
    which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted
    messages. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
    $1000.00!
    In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
    now
    my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
    still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few
    minutes it
    took to join Paypal. I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN THAT ON THE LOTTERY! Let me
    tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make
    sure you
    print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of
    it,
    as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
    EXACTLY,
    that you will start making more money than you thought possible by
    doing
    something so easy!

    SUGGESTION:
    Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.)
    Follow
    the simple directions and watch the money comes in! It's that easy.
    It's
    legal. And, your investment is only $6.00. IMPORTANT: This is not a
    rip-off;
    it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it
    really
    works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive
    extraordinary dividends. AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions
    EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program
    remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants.
    Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    In
    this business your product is not solid and tangible, IT'S A SERVICE.
    You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income
    which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that
    list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1:
    Take a few minutes to join Paypal: The Internet's most trusted Internet
    banking system for your future income. When creating your Paypal
    account
    make sure you use the same Email address as your user name in the list
    below
    so people can send money to your account.

    STEP 2:
    Once you have a Paypal account running; use Paypal to post $1 to EACH
    of the
    6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email address in
    Paypal. To do this you may need to use a credit card, which is very
    easy,
    and secure so nobody but Paypal may see it. If you don't have a credit
    card
    show this great lucrative offer to someone that has one and get them to
    help
    you pay the $6. What you are doing is creating a service. Or, you can
    use
    your checking or saving account to transfer payments into. This is
    absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
    paying
    for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
    about
    the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework
    and
    found it was perfectly legal.

    Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
    through Paypal for this to work properly and for you to receive money.
    (If
    you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your name
    in it
    anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your
    account, immediately, besides the other penalties!!
    If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud.
    (So
    follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of money
    with
    no hassles.)
    Now send $1 to each of these following email - addresses through your
    paypal
    account: (Just in case you still haven't one yet, use this link to open
    one
    in your name: https://www.paypal.com and pay $1 to each the following 6
    email- addresses:

    1.)

    2.)

    3.)

    4.)

    5.)

    6.)

    Add a subject "Please add me to your mailing list"
    and a note with "Thanks, I have joined"

    STEP 3:
    Now take the #1 Email Address off the list that you see above, move the
    other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 4 becomes 3 etc.) and add Your
    Email
    Address as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 4:
    Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
    the
    original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    newsgroups (there are
    thousands of groups). And email your message to as many people you can,
    But
    remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This is
    perfectly legal!
    If you have any doubts, refer to Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery
    laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
    money,
    you can use it again and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER-that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty
    and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
    the
    directions.
    You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if
    the
    chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair share.
    So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
    followed, six
    members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
    with
    one dollar each.
    You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
    geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    have
    potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!! What an
    opportunity for only a total of $6.00 !! $1 for each of the
    first SIX people listed above. To begin with, please send you're
    joining fee
    now and then add your own Email Address to the list and you're in
    business!

    **** HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS? ****
    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups
    (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Log on any
    search
    engine like yahoo.com, google.com,altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then
    search with the subject "millionaire message board"
    or "money making message board" or "employment message board" or "money
    making discussions" or "money making forum" or "business message board"
    etc.
    You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click on them
    one by one and you will find the option 'post a new message'. Then Post
    this
    article as a 'new message' by highlighting the text of this letter and
    selecting copy then paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
    will
    be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
    postings
    in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
    your
    first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to complete postings on
    message
    boards after you catch on.
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200! That is it. You will begin
    receiving
    money in your account from around the world within days!
    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

    Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:
    Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00
    with
    my name at #6 on the letter.
    A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
    posting in
    the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using
    Paypal
    on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
    again.
    The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world
    are
    joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday. JUST LIKE YOU
    ARE
    NOW!! So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really works?? I think so!
    People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
    the
    money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are
    tons
    of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet
    &
    newsgroups
    everyday and are willing to give it a try?? Anyway, it is only $6.00
    for a
    chance at thousands. Estimates are at
    20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
    the
    actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
    really
    work. There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 *** With warm
    wishes,
    bless you and your loved ones.

    , Jun 5, 2006

  2. sam Guest

    wrote:

    > MAKE MONEY WITH EMAIL SERVICE & YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!
    > THIS REALLY WORK!!!! ITS WORKING FOR ME!!!!!

    There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 *** With warm
    > wishes,
    > bless you and your loved ones.

    ... ... .... and bollocks to you.

    sam, Jun 6, 2006