    (5) Dos and Don'ts.

    Thanks
    KS
    ks2008, Jul 26, 2009

  2. ks2008

    ks2008 Guest

    RE: Could you share your experience 70-632, How did you prepare for th

    Dear All,
    (1) How did you prepare for the MS project 2007 exam 70-632 ?
    (2) What is your experience and advice ?
    (3) What book/practice exam/program you followed ?
    (4) Is there any benchmark, which can give some confidence that I am ready
    for the exam ?
    For example,
    (1) Practice with Rita's practice exam and score 90 % ? or
    (2) Answer about 2000 questions from Rita's practice exam or
    (3) Read Rita's Project 2007 book for 5 times and answer all the exercise, etc
    Note: Rita only imaginary name here.
    (5) Dos and Don'ts.

    Thanks
    KS
    ks2008, Jul 27, 2009

  3. No need to go through Rita.
    1.You must learn some fundamentals of Project Management like WBS,
    Dependencies in scheduling..
    2. Practice exercises from books like " MS-Project 2007: Step by Step"
    3. Practice questions from Mock-exams. Toolkits are avaialbe on various
    sites. These you can download for free (trial versions).
    4. Study; Try-out; clear the concepts
    When you start scoring 85-90% you can think of the exam.
    --
    Ulhas

    Ulhas M Samant, Sep 22, 2009