could you hold the onions please?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by znakomi, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. znakomi

    znakomi Guest

    znakomi, Nov 1, 2003

  2. znakomi

    JaR Guest

    "znakomi" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > MCSA and you don't know this? You didn't cheat on your exams did you?
    > Maybe one of your fellow braindumpers could help you.

    It'd be nice if we had some clue as to whom you were replying.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown
    JaR, Nov 1, 2003

  3. znakomi

    znakomi Guest

    lol, sorry 'bout that... the buttons are similar in color and placement
    as my other board (where I have 2900+ posts), that has "reply" and
    "spell check" instead of "new thread" and "reply", ...force of habit.

    I was replying that guy who wanted us to bail him out of his
    connectivity issue, lol, his post came just as I was coming out of 7
    hours in the "study chamber" (yes, another weekend lost to 'the
    cause')...so I was all set for a "shortcut guy".

    20 lashes with a wet crossover:)

    znakomi, Nov 2, 2003