Could this be a Tea Party Theme Song?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 4, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Sep 4, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    NotMe, Sep 4, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Sep 4, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Mike Yetto Guest

    NotMe <> writes and having writ moves on.

    >"Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo
    >>

    >Might did into the back story on this.

    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8Yc6EZR0&NR=1

    >Agree or disagree with the man's world view, what's followed is wrong on
    >many levels

    On its face it does look like a First Ammendment violation.
    However, there could be a School Board policy prohibiting sending
    spam to e-mail addresses they provide and he may have done so. I
    worked at a company with such a policy and I could have been
    fired for passing on a chain letter, or any other spam, to
    company addresses even from my own e-mail account.

    When you take note of the number of student suspensions that have
    occurred due to speach a school doesn't like, you will see that
    this isn't unusual.

    Another point to consider is that spamming everyone you know,
    including the parents of the athletes on a team you help coach,
    is a bad move that should have generated a reprimand. He sent
    the message to addresses he had only due to his official capacity
    as a coach for the school and should have known better.

    Was this enough to get him fired? Probably not, but how active
    with his political views was he while on the practice field?
    This should factor into it, but we don't know if it did.
    Therefore, we don't know if the school over-reacted.

    Mike "we can only form *our own* opinions" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Sep 4, 2010