    experiences or old exam questions, I would appreciate if you could share.
    Thanks a lot!

    Sh

    HowAreYou, May 9, 2004

  2. HowAreYou

    Guest Guest

    Hi there,

    I recommend the practice tests available from MeasureUp.
    Here's a link to web site for the practice test for this
    exam:
    http://www.measureup.com/cart/DisplayProductsMUP.asp?
    plid=&did=&vendor=&cid=&test=70-
    019&testname=&mid=&crttrk=&showDemos=

    Best of luck on your exam,
    Christine

    confers no rights.

    Warehouse with
    >Microsoft SQL server 7.0) will expire on June 30 soon. I

    haven't taken that
    >exam yet so I am planning to pass it in two months. If

    someone has such exam

    Guest, May 14, 2004