    Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
    do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
    be requiring more than one book for each exam.

    Anita, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Anita

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Anita wrote:
    > Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
    > do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
    > be requiring more than one book for each exam.

    If you know so little about the topic, why are you planning on "doing" your
    MCSD?

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Anita

    Eric Guest

    Anita wrote:

    > Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
    > do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
    > be requiring more than one book for each exam.

    Which language? VB.NET or C#?

    Eric, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Anita

    Anita Guest

    Forgot to mention - VB trac

    Sorry forgot to mention in my earlier message, I plan to
    pursue in the VB.net trac.

    Anita, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Anita

    Eric Guest

    Re: Forgot to mention - VB trac

    Anita wrote:

    > Sorry forgot to mention in my earlier message, I plan to
    > pursue in the VB.net trac.

    If you know SQL Server, start with the 70-229.

    If you know about Windows GUI programming, start with the 70-306.

    If you are mostly a web programmer (or want to be), then start with the
    70-305.

    Save the 70-310 and 70-300 for last.

    Gundleroy's books on these tests are good: 70-305, 70-306, 70-310.

    I don't know of any real good books for the 70-229.

    Eric

    Eric, Mar 5, 2004