    This is probably the only time I'll need to do this and it's very
    frustrating to try and learn how to do this.
    Thanks.
    Wonder Who, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Wonder Who wrote:
    > I have one image that needs a transparent background for my webpage. I
    > have tried creating this, but cannot get it right. If there is someone
    > who is an expert here that can help me, I'd appreciate it.
    > This is probably the only time I'll need to do this and it's very
    > frustrating to try and learn how to do this.
    > Thanks.

    You don't need an expert, but I'll do it if you want. If the background
    is already a solid color and simply needs to be made transparent, it
    won't take any time at all. If it needs touch up work, allow
    accordingly. However, it's 3AM here at the moment, allow for that too.

    Let's see, which throwaway email shall I use ...
    should do it.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Wonder Who

    Steve P Guest

    Try http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl?com=transfer_open
    Steve P, Mar 22, 2005