    could any one help me in fixing this problem>

    thanks

    PS

    madman, Jan 3, 2006

  2. madman

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    madman <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > i bought a brand new laoptop yesterday. Compaq- Win XP mainly for
    > viewing the num Tv channel thru net.
    >
    > every time i log in i am getting a message- connecting..buffering...
    > ready.. after that nothing moves..
    >
    > could any one help me in fixing this problem>

    Have you tried using a different player?

    Don't know which one you were using, because you didn't say, nor which
    format the media is in, because you didn't say. But if it's a
    standardized one, just using a different player might do it.

    How about browser? Have you tried using a good browser, like Firefox?
    Don't know how that would affect the video stream, but it's a very easy
    thing to try.

    Mitch, Jan 4, 2006